Different contractors offer varying quotes and service quality, so finding the right contractor for your company’s needs is not always an easy task. The obvious first steps include looking for references, referrals, and online reviews, but there are a few important questions you need to ask any commercial painting contractor before agreeing to pay for its services:
- 1. How long has the company been licensed, bonded, and insured? If the answer is none of the three, walk away.
- 2. How long has the company been in business? You need a contractor that has been established for years.
- 3. Does the company provide employees with training programs? The best contractors offer comprehensive training.
- 4. Does the company have professional accolades and affiliations?
- 5. Does the company have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau?
- 6. What kind of warranty does the company provide?